- View short presentations ahead of the conference to prepare for live discussion sessions. Presentations will be released the week of May 10 for on-demand viewing. Topics include:
- Law enforcement liability
- Cyber liability
- School liability
- Weather patterns and property coverage
- Workers’ compensation presumptions
- Specialty drug costs
A keynote presentation on exploring long-term remote work mental health challenges will also be released ahead of the conference.
- Participate in small group discussions looking at each of the six presentation topics (two per day) through one of three chosen focus areas: claims, coverage and reinsurance, or risk management. (You’ll pick your focus area for each topic when registering. You may register for different focus areas per topic.)
Attendees will break into randomized small groups to discuss relevant issues, ideas and potential solutions. Discussion groups will have prompts and methods for effective sharing of insights.
All groups within a focus area will then come together for facilitated cross-pollination of practical ideas, insights and innovations.